British Columbia 3D Lift Planning
Valuable Insight & Planning for Crane Lifts & Rigging Needs
When you are getting ready to work on your next job site that requires a crane, you can utilize our 3D lift planning to help you have a realistic and in-depth plan for best utilizing the crane to reach your objective. This means you are able to have a safer and more efficient worksite that allows your team to get the job done in a quicker, safer and less expensive manner. Our software allows us to even workout multiple cranes and engineered lifts at the site. The entire site can be simulated so you have a thoroughly detailed plan to follow, and we provide the option to meet with us online to view the plan in live 3D.
We need some information to develop a three-dimensional plan, such as:
- The dimensions of every object you need to lift
- The weight of every object you need to lift
- The locations and dimensions of obstructions at the site
Contact us at (250) 992-5592 to learn more about our British Columbia crane rental and 3D lift planning.
- Privately Owned & Operated
- 25 years of experience in mining & steel
- 3 Dimensional Lift Planning service, which provides a true 3-dimensional perspective, crane set-up and rigging design.
- We maintain the highest standards in safety by applying a thorough lift planning process and by employing well trained and highly qualified riggers, drivers, and operators.