Crane and Rigging Services located in Quesnel, British Columbia
Cranes for Hire in Western Canada to Meet All Job Site Needs
All-West Crane and Rigging has served clients in British Columbia and Alberta for many years, and it supports the equipment and service needs of many Quesnel contractors. We offer crane load charts to help select the best cranes for the job and offer small and large cranes and other equipment to get the job done.
Customers requiring mobilization and economics are well-served by our Link-Belt cranes. They are just the right crane equipment if you need a small working footprint, large reach, and high lifting capacity with the benefits of mobile crane rental.
Privately owned and operated and BCCSA-certified, we’re just as equipped to support your crane needs as much as the health and safety of the work site. We hold the same standards in protecting our own employees as yours, so the Spyder crane rental, crawler crane rental, and crane rental that customers have depended on always come with safety. All-West Crane is also the go-to company in Quesnel for contractors with jobs requiring multiple cranes. A team of skilled operators and service professionals is on hand to assist in every aspect of your project.
We offer many options, depending on the crane and boom truck capacity you need. If you need to rent a 90-ton Link Belt crane, 55-ton crane, or 130-ton mobile crane, our fleet is fully stocked. Lighter capacities are supplied, too, with our 18-ton boom truck, 8.5-ton carry-deck, and spydercrane for on-floor applications.
In addition to fully operated and maintained rental cranes for hire, our other services include:
- Support equipment: Bobcats, forklifts, enclosed trailers, and car haulers can be supplied to address our customers’ needs and concerns.
- Transport fleet: A fleet of transportation vehicles can transport each boom lift or crane to the job site, driven by professionally licensed truck drivers who can deliver each unit right to you in Quesnel or anywhere in British Columbia.
- Cranes for sale: Rentals are often the most economical solution, but we also cater to residential and commercial Quesnel builders who are looking to purchase items we replace, at a reasonable rate.
- 3D lift planning: We employ software and online meetings to select cranes that make the work site most efficient and safe. Using lift object dimensions and weight, and the locations and dimensions of site obstructions, we can economically select and deliver the right equipment, often providing cheaper lift solutions than originally projected.
- Equipment sales: Man-baskets from Diversified Products, fitted outrigger pads from DICA, and material handling solutions from Caldwell are available. We also offer warehouse space for rent in Quesnel in a 15,600-square-foot facility.
Become A Satisfied Customer
- Privately Owned & Operated
- 25 years of experience in mining & steel
- 3 Dimensional Lift Planning service, which provides a true 3-dimensional perspective, crane set-up and rigging design.
- We maintain the highest standards in safety by applying a thorough lift planning process and by employing well trained and highly qualified riggers, drivers, and operators.